Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Surgery on hold for two weeks

I went in on Feb 1 and expected no problems. But the anesthesiologist couldn't get me intubated and my IV infiltrated and so my surgeon stopped it. Trying again Feb 15.

I was so bummed. But (as everyone says), there was a reason and I have to accept that.

Meanwhile, I'm knitting Andy's varsity scarf (Univ of Md Balto Co) in Cascade black and gold. It looks great except the Pastaza (gold) yarn is shedding big time. Oh well, Andy will still like it. Hope to get it finished this weekend. I'm not sure if I'm making fringe. I'm not sure he's a fringe guy. LOL!

2 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I found you! What a great pic of you and the pink mitts! :)

luv2felt said...

Actually that's Connie! I took the pic.

I'm going to start blogging more regularly now....