Monday, March 28, 2011

My Spring Cleanup

After buying new make-up on QVC (Bare Escentuals and Tarte!), I needed to declutter and make room for the new stuff. I have a shallow drawer in my vanity that holds all of the make-up I use.

The first photo shows the bathroom counter full of the make-up and the containers from The Container Store that had to be scrubbed clean.


After an hour or so, here was the result:


Back left: Lip gloss, emergency zit med, tweezers, scissors, and nail clippers.
Back middle: Blushes and kabuki brush for Bare Minerals.
Back right: Foundations (Bare Minerals) and brush for Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation (love this so far).
Front left: Hair styling creme and Biore pore strips.
Front middle: Magnifying mirror.
Front right: Box with lid containing eye make-up. (see next photo for open box).

In the box (came with some Bare Minerals make-up from QVC - it is so pretty I couldn't throw it out): Mascara, eyeliner pencils, and eyeshadows.


I put paper towels in the bottom of all the containers to help with spillage and cleaning.

I'm linking to Centsational Girl's Fair Weather Forum Spring Clean-up Link Party!

Have a great week!

No comments: